+61 (0) 490 383 970 info@myausstudy.com.au


Admission Overview

Whilst getting admission to an Australian CRICOS institution is not rocket science for international students to study in Ausralia, it is not a walk in the park either.

Every CRICOS institution and Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA) require a lot of information to decide whether to offer you an admission and student visa respectively to study in Australia or not.

As qualified and Registered Education Agent in Sydney, we offer our students thorough and professional study advice keeping their Academic, Financial, English, and future aspirations in mind.

Admission Enquiry


New Admission

For international students who have never studied in any course in Australia.


Course Change

For onshore international students who want to change their course of study.


Provider Change

For onshore students who want to change their course provider.

Student Speak

Totally impressed with the professional and highly competent interactions I had with you from the very 1st WhatsApp message I sent you from Karachi. Thank you for your help.

Rehan, P


Gaurav is a capable and honest agent. He listens carefully and will always tell you only what is correct advice for your situation. I definitely recommend him over other big name agencies.

Parul, D


Thank you for a wonderful experience to help me change my college without negatively affecting my visa or career chances. I will surely recommend you to my friends.

Ajay, M


Gaurav helped me save money for the same course in another college. Because of this I am now less stressed and enjoying my time in Australia better because of his advice.

Sana, Q


8 Steps to Admission in Australia

Admission Requirements

Apart from strict academic requirements, Australian colleges and universities insist on a number of other significant criteria. These include Overseas Student Health Cover, English Proficiency (IELTS, PTE) score, and financial ability to support yourself while studying in Australia.

Prior Study

Academic requirements to study in Australia depend on the institution and level of education you want to study. Since these can vary considerably, we ensure our students have accurate information the first time itself so as to negate delays and anxiety.


Whilst some providers may ask for IELTS 7.5 Bands (PTE 73), you can safely assume that you will almost always require at least IELTS 5.5 Bands (PTE 42) to be eligible for admission in Australia.


Depending on the provider you choose and your country of origin, you may be asked to provide DHA with evidence of funds to cover your course fees and living costs in Australia.

Under graduate

  • Bachelors Degree (Honours)
  • Bachelors Degree
  • Advanced Diploma
  • Diploma or Certificate

post graduate

  • Masters by Research
  • Masters by Coursework
  • Graduate Diploma
  • Graduate Certificate

Health Cover

  • Overseas Student Health Cover
  • Compulsory to study in Australia
  • Covers doctor, ambulance, hospital
  • And most prescription medicines

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Are you a registered agent?

Definitely. We are a Qualified Education Agent and Counselor (QEAC No. N992). You can view our Official Registered Profile on PIER by clicking here.

Badge. Qualified Education Agent and Counselor. Australia.

2. Where can you get me admission?

As registered education consultants in Sydney, we are able to get you admission for post graduate, under graduate, ELICOS, bridging, and foundation programs into CRICOS registered education, VET, and higher education institutions in Australia.

3. How much do you charge?

We charge a nominal professional service fee when you engage us to work on your behalf.

Service Fee: This fee is to compensate us for our efforts and work to secure your admission in a CRICOS institution. For onshore students this fee is 100% refunded once you pay for and confirm the CoE we obtain for you.

Visa Fee: This is the fee you pay to our Migration Agent partners in lieu of their professional services for your student visa, extension, 485 or other Australian visa/s. This fee is strictly non-refundable.

4. Can you help with Australian visa?

Yes. Whilst we are not Migration Agents ourselves, we actively work very closely with MARA Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) in Sydney who are highly experienced in all matters related to student visas and related legislation and procedures.

5. I don't live in Australia. Can you help me?

Of course!

As Qualified and Registered Education Agents in Sydney we can definitely help you with education advice and all things related to securing your admission in a course at Australian CRICOS institution of your choosing.

Also, due to our professional relationships with highly experienced Registered Migration Agents (RMAs) in Sydney, we can also help you with your student and other visas to enter, remain, and study in Australia.

6. Why should I use you?

Because we care about getting you the best outcome for your education in Australia.

And, because we are bloody good at what we do. And, again, because we care about the advise we give you - each time, every time!

Free Consultation

Book Now
Call Now Button